VW Vehicle Protection Plans. Keep A Good Thing Going!
We don’t blame you for falling in love with your VW vehicle! The Volkswagen brand has one of the most loyal followings of any car-culture and it’s not uncommon to see ownership lasting for generations. Any proud VW owner will tell you that the secret to longevity is approved VW service (and maybe a few really good car washes). With that in mind, we offer comprehensive service plans so that even when the original warranty expires, your ownership experience can still feel like an endless summer. Not sure which plan will be right for you? Talking to one of our friendly service advisors to help you catch the perfect wave… or service plan. Here’s the overview:
Three Plans To Suit Your Needs
Depending on the year and current mileage of your VW, our plans can include up to 120,000 miles of coverage. You can sleep soundly knowing that your coverage begins the moment you purchase your vehicle protection plan. On top of that, there’s added peace of mind knowing that you will be covered by a network of over 6,000 authorized service centers nation-wide in the U.S. or Canada. Depending on the terms of your selected plan, a deductible may apply. Select from:
- Platinum Coverage
- Gold Coverage
- Powertrain Coverage
While each plan has its own specialized level of care to suit your needs, they all share the same baseline standard of benefits including:
- Alternate Transportation Coverage. Reimbursement up to $40/day for up to 10 days per covered mechanical breakdown. This includes public transportation, rental car services, or rideshare services through a licensed rental agency, dealership, or rideshare provider.
- Towing Coverage. Reimbursement of up to $100 in towing charges per covered mechanical breakdown.
- Travel Coverage. We’ve got your back. We can cover up to $500 per occurrence (or $100/day) for food and lodging if you are more than 100 miles from your home base.
- Fluids Coverage. This covers all necessary fluids related to your repair such as oils, greases, lubricants, AC gasses and so forth.
- Improved Resale Value. Should you ever decide to sell your VW, your coverage transfers to the new owner. This is always a big resale incentive.
- Continental Coverage. If you need us while in the U.S. or Canada, you will find the convenience of over 6,000+ authorized service providers.
- Toll-Free Assistance. Even if your VW has taken you to the furthest reaches of the middle of nowhere, you can enjoy the convenience of calling us for free at 800.327.5172
- Easy Financing. Roll the cost of your service contract right into your monthly payment.
- Additional Information. We offer you a lot. And cover a lot. But in case you were wondering about what isn’t covered, or plan limits, these are the facts: Vehicle Protection Plan will not pay or reimburse for mechanical breakdowns caused by misuse, abuse, negligence (including the negligence of any repair facility), improper towing, lack of maintenance of the failed covered part, contamination, damage as the result of continued operation with an overheat condition, lack of coolant or lubricants, lack of oil viscosity, sludge, restricted oil flow, salt, rust and rust damage, environmental damage or chemicals. No payment or reimbursement for the correction of oil consumption, repair of worn rings, or any repairs for reduction in engine efficiency that must be performed on your vehicle when a Mechanical Breakdown has not occurred. See service contract for complete details.
- Payment For Service. Any of our participating service providers can be paid directly for authorized repairs. You do not have to pay and wait for reimbursements.
Now… with all of the abovementioned services offered, we did want to talk about the other benefit of servicing your VW here at Gunther VW of Fort Lauderdale. Car washes. Let’s face it. Our cars are happier when they are cleaned, and they will come back to you happy, smiling, and ready for the next adventure. Additionally, you can rest assured that each serviced vehicle is purified with our state-of-the-art ozone cleaning machine that sterilizes everything before and after service. Contact one of the cheeriest service departments around for further details or an appointment. Walk-ins are always welcome at our Fort Lauderdale location.