New Volkswagen Golf GTI for Sale in Fort Lauderdale, FL
The new VW Golf GTI is breathing life back into the streets of Pompano Beach, FL. This seventh-generation Volkswagen vehicle offers a plethora of exciting features, including a sport suspension fit for the autobahn and a turbocharged 2.0L TSI® engine. If you’re built to go fast, you’re going to love the power behind a new Golf GTI lease.
6 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
What do drivers love about the Golf GTI?
Safety That’s 10 Steps Ahead
The new Golf GTI is the host to some of the best safety technology on the market. South Florida drivers will feel sincerely safe while driving a vehicle that offers the following convenient systems:
- Pedestrian Monitoring
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Light Assist
- Lane Assist
- Front Assist
- Park Distance Control with Maneuver Braking
A Multi-Functional Interior
The new Golf GTI is the vehicle that will keep you connected. While its smaller sibling, the new VW Beetle offers leather features throughout the cabin, the new Golf GTI prefers to keep drivers connected. The premium VW Car-Net App-Connect is accessible through the 8-inch touchscreen. With just a tap of your finger, you can listen to your favorite podcasts, songs, and audiobooks on the go.
Crisp Sound Experiences
You’ll hear it all through the Fender® Premium Audio System, which delivers high-quality sound at 400 watts of power. The system is made up of 8 speakers and a subwoofer.
What are the trim levels available on the Golf GTI?
The VW Golf GTI is one of the most attractive hatchbacks you’ll ever come across. Lucky for you, you get to pick the way you want to ride, thanks to the three trim options on the VW Golf GTI. Read more about them below.
- VW Golf GTI S: The S may be the base trim, but it’s never been “basic” as far as features are concerned. It can offer you everything you need (and everything you want) in a hatchback. It includes options like performance brakes, heated front seats, forward-collision mitigation, a 6.5″ touchscreen, and a limited-slip differential to give you better acceleration on every road in South Florida.
- VW Golf GTI SE: The SE comes with the features seen in the S and ramps up the interior add-ons. It includes features like keyless entry with push-button start, a panoramic sunroof, leather seat trims, an 8″ touchscreen infotainment system, and LED headlights.
- VW Golf GTI Autobahn: If you didn’t know, the Autobahn is a massive, controlled-access highway in Germany, famed for its lack of speed limits. Naturally, the Autobahn trim is enhanced to perform, and perform well, at any speed the Autobahn traffic might throw at it. It has sport-tuned equipment and features designed to make even a novice racer look and feel like a pro. It includes DCC adaptive chassis control, a 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support, and a Fender premium audio system so you can jam while you’re tearing across the highway (at the posted speed limit, of course).
What does GTI stand for?
GTI stands for Grand Tourer Injection, which you’ll also see in the Latin form Gran Turismo Iniezione. The name “Grand Touring” insinuates a focus on performance, which you can definitely see in the Golf GTI, especially on the Autobahn trim. The “injection” part of the acronym refers to the gasoline injection in the engine, which was a huge automotive innovation when it was first discovered. Since most engines are direct-injected now, however, it also is generally thought to point towards a more powerful engine.
Is the Golf GTI fast?
You bet it is! Every single 2021 Golf GTI clocked in at just 5.6 seconds for their 0-60 MPH time. Not to mention, the 2.0L engine gets you 228 horsepower, which is certifiably enough to knock your socks off! If you want speed, the Golf GTI is definitely where it’s at.
Purchase the Golf GTI Today
The new Golf GTI is waiting for you. If you’re in the mood for a vehicle that houses all of the latest features without sacrificing quality, you’re in the right place. The new Golf GTI offers all of this and more:
- Start/Stop engine
- VW Car-Net® Guide & Inform
- Keyless access with push-button start
- VW Car-Net® Security & Service: Notifies the drivers of sunroof rain, open doors and parking information
- Adaptive Cruise Control
Interested? Whether the Golf GTI has caught your eye or you’re looking to explore the ins and outs of the Golf R, our team can help. Contact us by phone or online to schedule an appointment today. We’re here to help!
Discover Other Vehicles For Sale in in Fort Lauderdale, FL:
|VW Golf For Sale||VW Arteon For Sale||VW Jetta For Sale|
|Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles||New VW Vehicles||Used Cars For Sale|